You call, they tell you they will record the call for quality, tell you that it’s “experimental” and then start asking you questions
1. City and State (me: Columbus, Ohio)
2. Query (me: apple store) – Google returns: Textcode
3. Query (me: movie) – Google returns: movie
4. Then they will read the top 8 results, you can say “1st result” or press 1 for the first result, and so on.
5. There you can get more detail about the business or send them a text message if you are on a cell.
I will give it a 6/10 for voice recognition.
Nate remarks, “I programmed this as a voice command for my cell phone. Works pretty slick. I can basically use this as a free 411. The voice prompts are pretty good and very intuitive.”
Odeo lets you listen to a recording of this.
>> More posts