Google Blogoscoped

Forum

The Google Analytics Dashboard  (View post)

Hashim [PersonRank 10]

Friday, June 29, 2007
17 years ago5,906 views

no "goals" on that dashboard?

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2007/05/how_to_misuse_g.html

Niraj Sanghvi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Philipp, it looks like there isn't a way currently since "customized dashboard" is one of the options on the Analytics "suggest a feature" page:

http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/request.py?cf_features=begin

Maybe if we all suggest it they'll add it quicker :)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Not sure if that feature means what I've mentioned, because you already can customize the dashboard, so maybe it refers to that... you just can't use the customization as template (unless someone knows how to do that of course)...

Benjamin Jancewicz [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

This feature isn't available, though they should make it available soon.
I administer 12+ website for different clients, and it's a pain to run through each one to set up the dashboard.

Jleagle [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

I have a graph stuck on my dashboard, i cant get rid of it, if i do it comes back with a refresh. Very anoying! Google says they know about the problem...

Ethan [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

There is such a disconnect between the Urchin world and the real deal e-metrics world. It makes you wonder if Google will buy Omniture or Coremetrics for the quantum leap forward. Talk about Google Checkout power...if the e-commerce world suddenly had anonymous new visitor search history brought onsite with clickthroughs from paid search? Joined with accounts upon payment. Street view looks bland in comparison. Or is Google hoping they can catch up with these tiny little releases? Why is Google acting like the small blog analytics shop hoping to get bought by Google?

Not to mention, Google could move the Urchin developers over to Picasa, and let us select photos from more than one collection at a time :-)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!