Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Clickable Areas in AdWords vs AdSense  (View post)

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, June 30, 2007
17 years ago3,828 views

Slightly tangential, but a click on an AdSense video ad is different from a click on an AdSense text or graphical ad.

You are even allowed to click AdSense video ads on your own sites, provided you just click to play the video, and don't click again to visit the advertiser's website.

Jaan Kanellis [PersonRank 3]

17 years ago #

I guess it is a start.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Can you clic your friends ad. Is there any reply from Google on wheter your cat can click your ads if its interested as discussed in an earlier thread

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I'm pretty sure you can click your friend's ad *if* you're interested in the ad and not just to make your friend some money...

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

What if thats the reason you are interested in the ad. There are a few reasons you would be interested in the ad

1. To download the app, visit the site, etc
2. To make your friend some money
3. To see the difference in page layouts across all the ads on your friends site
4. More, viable resons

H [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

i work in online advertising (agency) and we rarely ever use the content network (adsense) anyways.

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I think this is the reason why Google is moving forward with different advert types such as its Pay Per Action feature.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!