Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Gift Cards with google checkout ?

Matt Guzie [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, July 3, 2007
17 years ago5,388 views

Hi my name is matt i recently was trying to buy something off of a website with google checkout with a gift card. Its an american express card and everything i call the merchant they keep saying that google canceled my order but i got no email saying that google did it when i call for support they say they dont offer live suport at the time but they never do!!!!!!! does anybody know how too buy things off google check out with a gift card? if you do please please tell me i just tried again today and the seller said google chanceled my order but again i got no email so please help!! and i put all my information on my giftcard and i dont know that to do now help please!!

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Google Checkout allows the processing of coupons, gift certificates, etc. But it is the seller who must integrate gift card handling with their website, and make it work.

So the seller is the only one who can help you here (unless money has been taken from your American Express card in which case you can initiate a chargeback through them).

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!