Google Blogoscoped

Forum

GrandCentral Beta Testing

Eytan Buchman [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, July 10, 2007
17 years ago4,041 views

I am not sure how new this is. I just got an email from Google about beta being opened to some users (looks like I have a couple of invites too. Takers?):

Good news! We are excited to announce that we are opening the GrandCentral private beta to some additional users and would like to extend you an invitation to sign up. To get started, just click on the invitation link below and register for your free GrandCentral phone number. Once you create an account, you will be able to invite up to 10 friends to also join our private beta and they will be able to sign up immediately.

http://www.grandcentral.com/home/invite/[PrivateCode]

Since the GrandCentral beta is still closed to the general public, you will need to click on this link to sign up. If you already have a GrandCentral account or you no longer wish to sign up, you can forward the link to a friend.

Thanks again for your interest in GrandCentral and enjoy the service!

Josue R. [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

i'll take one of those invites if you don't mind >josue [a.t.] josuemedia [d.o.t.] com

mukthar [PersonRank 7]

17 years ago #

Eytan Buchman – please send one for me.
mukthar
at
g m a i l

Suresh S [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Need one
ssuresh83[put at-character here]gmail.com

17 years ago #

Argh, apparently you can't sign up from overseas...or through a proxy. I have no problem forwarding my initial invite to someone who lives in the US...So if you do and wouldn't mind spending some of your invites on the people who asked on this list, drop me a line at gcinvites[put at-character here]backyardmarchingband.com

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

You'll be able to send one invite to me Eytan?

If you can,

orphandland
(AT)
Gmail.
com

stefan2904 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

if i'm not too late: stefan2904[put at-character here]gmail.com

AnthonyP [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

I took care of David and Stefan. Cheers!

Niraj Sanghvi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Anyone have any invites left? If you could drop me one at niraj.sanghvi[put at-character here]gmail.com I'd really appreciate it!

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Thanks Anthony! :)

17 years ago #

Everyone – I am sorry that I didn't send out the invites...I couldn't use mine to sign up from out of the country. Anyone here from out of North America who managed? I even proxied in through America and couldn't do it. Weird.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!