Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Youtube Embedded Player Problem

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, July 14, 2007
17 years ago2,376 views

A few days ago I downloaded Flock to try it out. Yesterday I switched back to Firefox because of a few things

*No Firefox Fetch or whatever its called
*Yahoo as default search engine. Although you could change this you couldn't get suggestions from Google.
*No Google Toolbar
*All the youtube video's embedded in sites other than YouTube cut staight to the menu at the end, and clicking "watch again"just made it return to the end again.

After changing back to Firefox, all the issues were resolved except the final one. While on http://derrickcomedy.com I tried to view my first youtube video after returning and the same thing happened. Can anyone help me as to what is going on? Is anyone else experiencing similar difficulties?

17 years ago #

Also, on youtube videos just continuously load. The sort of loading where the screen is black and the loading symbol like the firefox loading symbol is on screen. HELP!

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I have the same problem. It started two days ago. Presumably YouTube changed something at their end.

17 years ago #

Thats around when it happened to me

17 years ago #

Its working now

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!