Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Humor by The Onion  (View post)

stefan2904 [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, August 2, 2007
16 years ago3,192 views

"Maybe if they didn't spend all their money revamping the logo for every obscure holiday, they wouldn't be in this mess."

haha, great!

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Google said that USA president Bush is a Chinese man.

Bush family gave Starbucks a good price, so Starbucks let Bush, operating a Internet cafes in the Bejing Imperial Palace.

Bush: "I am president Bush, please open Google Apps for me..."

Google: "What? You are bush? USA president? ......OK, you are feeling lucky. You are the first chinese named Bush, and, you are our president, haha"

http://hongxiaowan.googlepages.com/bush.jpg

Google said open APPS for whole world, but banned China IP to register.

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Another one:

Why you use Google?
Google make me rich.

Why you use Baidu?
Baidu make my customer poor.

Why you use Baidu more?
How many customers you have?, 5 or 10, you are only one.

Why Google make your customer richer.
My customers from Google are rich. They find me and make more money. They know how to use stardard files to save time.

Why Baidu not?
Too many calling. I use recorder phone. My customers wasted phone cost cause they want to sell good to me. But I tell them in the recorder that they must pay me in advance for chat. Most of them can not sell to me after chating.

Will you make me poorer?
Sorry, you times out, you are accessories factory. You already make yourself poorer.

Do you have time lunch with me?
Sure, if you pay, Bye Bye, welcome to my city, welcome to my home. Do not forget bring money.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!