Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Ideas for Google

DPic [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, August 12, 2007
16 years ago3,102 views

I think it would be good for google to internally keep track of who submits more ideas and how good their ideas are and make a note of ideas they recieve from this in the future.

Also, a site similar to Dell's ideastorm would be really really cool.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

So what you're suggesting is ; write your ideas to improve Google, and Philipp will pass it to them?
Or, you're saying Google should get their own site for this issue?

Zim [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I think is not good to keep track of who submits "better" ideas, because if person A submits those excellent ideas, and person B has ONE good idea, as good as the one from person A, then the idea from person B will be degraded!

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Yeah, Zim here is right

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I did think of that but no matter what all suggestions to Google are read. And chances are people who are full of ideas will have come up with and submit anything that any "person b" would come up with.

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I don't think its an issue of Google having enough ideas submitted. I think its more of an issue that they don't have enough time to work on these ideas.

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Ideas not free, open idea is free. Any site can use it. I think Google like secret ideas.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Yes but would creating an open forum for ideas like ideastorm not be of benefit? They could call it IdeaShare :P maybe a bit too similar...

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here]Dpic
Yes, you are right, A high end forum only for ideas is a great idea.
Waiting Philipp to open this forum for us.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

BTW Martin, I don't have your e-mail. Send me a message (xuanjames[put at-character here]gmail.com) and I'll give you a Mash Invite

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

You've invited me already and your in my Gtalk friends list.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Oh.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!