Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[Google Checkout Sucks]

Ramdas [PersonRank 0]

Sunday, August 12, 2007
16 years ago3,720 views

Guys,

BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE USING THE GOOGLE CHECKOUT for that $10. I ordered the DVD player thru GOOGLE CHECKOUT and order went thru BUY.com. I got the email from BUY.com and everything is GOOD.

Suddenly I SEE THE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD but the order is in STATUS CANCELLED. WHEN I CALLED BUY.com they told me GOOGLE CANCELLED THE ORDER.

AFTER tryin to find contact GOOGLE, got email address and no answer from GOOGLE. SO NOW ON MY CARD pending charges from GOOGLE and ORDER IS CANCELLED.

THIS IS SHIT. GOOGLE is SCAMMING and getting the personal information for "WHO KNOW FOR WHAT". SO GUYS BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU REALLY OK WITH THIS SHIT. If the order is not delivered and GOOGLE charges to your acount, YOU ARE IN FULL SHIT. SO YOU HAVE TO CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD and GO PSYCHOLOGICAL unease. BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU USE THE GOOGLE CHECKOUT.

[Edit: All-caps titled changed. -Philipp]

Zim [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Well, it's been a while since Checkout started, and IMHO if it were a scam, everybody would knew it long time ago. Maybe you had incorrectly set up something, or there was a mistake somewhere. Google does not need your credit card, they already have enough money to do whatever they want...

pacificdave [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I've bought numerous items through Google Checkout and even Buy.com too.... never had a problem at all.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Email is not the only solution ;
http://www.google.com/intl/en/contact/index.html

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I've used GC on many ocasions and have found it very efficeint

bobby [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Will Google mind if you keep creating different email accounts, too always use Google checkout, but use the same credit card?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!