Google Blogoscoped


Webster's, etc. in Google Docs

Barnaby Capel-Dunn [PersonRank 2]

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
15 years ago2,400 views

Either I've had a complete mental blackout or Google has changed something, (probably the former!) but I just don't seem to be able to invoke the window giving definitions and synonyms any more. Can anyone give me the keyboard combination?
Or perhaps Google has withdrawn this feature? To be honest, I'm particularly interested because of the prospect of a link to Encyclopedia Britannica. Any news on that front?
PS Apologies if this point has been covered – I've been away for some time.

Forum home


Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About


This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!