Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Mylivesearch Beta Release

Kirby Witmer [PersonRank 10]

Monday, August 20, 2007
16 years ago2,385 views

I just got this email.

<<Hi All,

Some time back you showed interest in MyLiveSearch, I am happy to announce that MyLiveSearch will be launching its much awaited public beta on Wednesday 29th August 2007.

You will receive an email just before that date to allow you to have access to the MyLiveSearch plug-in. I would have hoped to release the beta release earlier but strongly believe that continued development has now made MyLiveSearch even more advanced than ever before.

Once you try MyLiveSearch you will be able to explore the internet like never before and see for yourself how this technology will have a profound impact on how you search the internet.

I appreciate your time and interest today and look forward in helping you to push the boundaries of this amazing new technology.

Cheers

Rob Gabriel
Founder and Developer of MyLiveSearch
www.mylivesearch.com
Email: info[put at-character here]mylivesearch.com
Melbourne, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9356 0077 Fax: +61 3 9356 0099 >>

Kirby Witmer [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

If you may or may not have noticed, the MyLiveSearch official website is now online. You can now get a chance to read all about the technology and hopefully answer any questions you may have.

We will send you a notification email allowing you to start using this technology by the 29th of August.

We look forward to hearing your response's to only improve your search experience on the web.

Thank you,
The MyLiveSearch Beta Team.
Web : www.mylivesearch.com
Email: info[put at-character here]mylivesearch.com
Melbourne, Australia

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!