Google Blogoscoped

Forum

GrandCentral invites?

DPic [PersonRank 10]

Monday, August 27, 2007
16 years ago3,099 views

I'm not sure if this is a good idea to post...

...but are there people who need a GrandCentral invitation?

Those who send out invites-- make sure you post who you have sent invites to (so that they don't receive multiple invitations) and send invites in the order in which they were received (posted).

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

There's a waiting list of people who want invites on InviteShare.com for GrandCentral, you get removed from the list when someone sends you the invite.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Thanks for the link-- i posted here because i feel like you guys deserve an invite if you don't have one already more than the average Joe on InviteShare but since it looks like everyone's all set i might head over to there!

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Its a shame is US only, although hopefully Google will change that.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Of course they will

Zim [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

10 years more to hear about this in Argentina ¬¬

SLW [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

I VERY MUCH need a grandcentral invite! I have been on inviteshare's list for three weeks with no invite, and I have been looking and looking but cannot get one! If anyone has one, I would be soooo appreciative of getting one. Please! My email is superlionwurleys[put at-character here]hotmail.com Thank you!

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Hotmail? No dice here, sorry :P

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

lol!

Yifan [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

I would appreciate a GrandCentral invitation. My email: yfc500[put at-character here]gmail.com.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!