Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Delete Google Video

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, September 16, 2007
16 years ago7,706 views

There's a new "Delete Google Video" option here: https://www.google.com/accounts/EditServices .

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I don't understand why they don't just allow you to delete any service from that page.

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Maybe because it's too dangerous? You click by accident and....you cry.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

So they let you delete Gmail?
Dunno what about you guys, but most of my important stuff is in my Gmail.

By the way Tom, i'm not going to try this, but i'm pretty sure that if you've accidentally clicked the delete service link, you'll get redirected to another page that asks you if you're positive with your decision.

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Ya it asks if you're sure and requests your password.

So there's little chance of an accidental deletion.

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I am sure that there are people out there just click "Yes" without reading what's on the page. I know a lot of these people :)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

<< I am sure that there are people out there just click "Yes" without reading what's on the page. >>

They would check a box, enter their password *and* click a button which says "Remove" without reading any of it? If you know any of these people, please confiscate their computers!

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

My granny would.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

<< If you know any of these people, please confiscate their computers! >>

No need to do that Tony. I'm pretty sure their computers are filled with Viruses, Trojans, unwanted toolbars, and IE6.

:P

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!