Google Blogoscoped

Forum

coloured lines

blue moon [PersonRank 1]

Monday, October 1, 2007
16 years ago3,650 views

people playing this game are obviously being sabotaged. I discovered it only a week ago and had a fun time with it, getting points of 700 and more.
Then a couple of days ago something happened, making balls appear faster and more at a time, making it impossible to reach even 200 points. Don't try and tell me it's just the game, how can something change that rapidly and then stay that way? Couldn't you just apply different levels?
It's extremely childish to make a game harder and harder the more a person plays, so that they just end up a lot worse off than before they started.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Blue moon: I didn't change the game http://www.gamesforthebrain.com/game/colorlines/ recently. In fact, it's the same since when I programmed it first and put it on the site. So whatever you found happening in the last days must be a coincidence, or some other explanation...

blue moon [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

[Moved (almost removed) from "color lines" – Tony]

fuck you.
this game totally sucks.
you can't program a game to beat the player that fast; you have to at least give the player a chance to get somewhere.
Obviously it's not difficult to program the game so it's impossible to gain points, but then WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF THE GAME?

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[Moved from "color lines" – Tony]

What would the point of the game be if it were too easy.

And also, get a life. Come on, its a game. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play it.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

(Whatever Blue moon is seeing is not the normal game mode. Maybe some virus on their PC... or referring to the Windows executable version of the game which I didn't program, perhaps run on a high-CPU PC the game wasn't made for back when it was released for the PC... dunno...)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!