Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Blogoscoped rank among Blogs

Luka [PersonRank 10]

Monday, October 1, 2007
16 years ago3,094 views

http://www.techmeme.com/lb

30th position for our favorite English Google Blogrum (Blog+Forum)!

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

^^

Well done Philipp! Good work, keep it up.

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Only 30th? :D Good Work!

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Yay!!!!

Zim [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

WOW! And we are over Microsoft! That's *sweet*.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

As I mentioned in another thread, they seem to have handled the blog.outer-court.com -> blogoscoped.com domain move better than the Technorati 100, which lost track of Blogoscoped almost immediately after the domain change...

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Philipp, are most of your links corrected in Google web search now? I noticed some of your images are still showing up for the old domain in Google Image Search.

16 years ago #

I plan to do an update post on the move when the PageRank has been updated. So far, Google web search was quick to "move along" whereas Google Images is always lagging far, far behind. I wish Google Images were faster...

Barnaby Capel-Dunn [PersonRank 2]

16 years ago #

[Moved from "Techmeme Leaderboard" – Tony]

Google Blogoscoped ranked 35 in the Techmeme Leaderboard. Good, Philipp, but you can do better!

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Ahh! You've dropped to 36!
How's it work out the positions?

16 years ago #

> How's it work out the positions?

I think by counting the "headline" exposure you're getting on Techmeme. But if true, that would mean that by basically talking about what everyone else talks – because the Techmeme frontpage mostly shows clusters, i.e. stuff many people talk about – the blog could raise higher int he rankings. But I think the best value in a blog is when you find something new that you didn't see anywhere else, maybe that's even not of interest to many other blogs. (Of course, if all you do is have scoops which are then talked about by every other tech blogger, it may well also be a way to rise in the leaderboard ranks!)

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Jippii! It's Wow in Finnish! ;-)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!