Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Adam Bosworth Debuts Blog & New Start-up Ideas

Search-Engines-Web.com [PersonRank 10]

Monday, October 8, 2007
16 years ago2,315 views

http://www.adambosworth.net/

Well, as some seem to know, I’ve left Google. And now that I’ve left, that old entrepreneurial fever has struck me again and I’m off working on a startup. Google is a wonderful company and I had a great time there and had a lot of fun building something I really believe in, Google Health, which I think has a great potential to change the way consumers manage their health when it launches. Still, for me, it is time to start a new company and I’m off and running..........

And why am I blogging again? Well, when at Google I noticed a strange thing. If I wrote a controversial post (and if you look at my sidebar on old posts you’ll see a few) people assumed I spoke for Google and got really annoyed at Google which wasn’t fair and was embarrassing since Google was treating me really well. So I desisted. But now, it is my company and I’m willing to take some of those risks. It is the great thing about it being your company. I’m always fascinated by what I learn. I should say that not all my posts will be about XML and databases or even AJAX. I do still care about technology and will write about it when the mood hits me, but I’m equally likely to write a review of a great book I’ve read or a complaint about the way the health system in this country works and what problems we’re running into building this startup

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!