Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Pay It To Me Website  (View post)

Zoran [PersonRank 3]

Friday, October 12, 2007
16 years ago3,936 views

Whole paid links debate is stupid. If you buy links, get ranking in organic results you get traffic that is cheaper then buying it from adWords. Avoiding Google accountants is biggest sin and also from the other side spammers also use those techniques and reduce Google search results quality. First is short term the other is long term fundamental problem.

I agree that manipulation is not good but now people are paranoid, for example guy use part of my text from article and links to my article and nofollow me. WHY? Because all this stupid debate leads to nowhere but better masked link selling. For some PR6 sites I have am getting 3-4 mails per week from guys interested in buying links.

heh, just for fun I am going to post linkselling[put at-character here]domain mail on contact us page :)

Robin Wauters [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Hehe is Renaud at it again? I already wrote about 3 of his peculiar concepts:

http://be.blognation.com/2007/09/11/artintimity-takes-user-generated-content-to-strange-places/

Hong xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here]Zoran Pay It To Me, a good idea, very cool idea, I should paste a car, haha. Believe your dream, anything can be true.

David T [PersonRank 7]

16 years ago #

Fantastic idea!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!