Google Blogoscoped

Forum

What Picasa Web Albums Should Have

ml [PersonRank 1]

Saturday, October 13, 2007
16 years ago3,181 views

One of the things I think would be great is being able to add some songs to the slide shows you create!

What would you like to see?

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Unlimited Storage?? :)

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I think they should add an " Add this photo " button.
Which allows you to add a photo of a friend to one of your albums.

It's much better than download the photo, and upload it.

Plus, adding videos no just through Picasa.

Pacificdave [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Sync'ing ability with Picasa desktop. Basic uploading to Picasa Web doesn't suffice. If you upload to Picasa Web then there should be automatic sync'ing with Picasa desktop and vice versa.

Keith Chan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I feel that it is just a waste of storage to have an extra copy of your friends' photos in their album just so that your can have your own archive ... but what's the point? I just have this (stupid) idea of sync the photos in different people's album and as long as someone still hasn't delete it from their account, Google still keeps a copy of it ... I don't know if any of you get me ...

And I think Picasa should be allowing users to send multiple images via email in *original* size ... now you are forced to resize them to 1600x1200 .... everyone has so much space in their emails ... why not make use of them? And after all, it is just an option, people could still choose to resize them ....

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Swap the storage for Gmail and PWA around :D

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!