Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Analytics Event Tracking, Site Search Reports and More  (View post)

Razvan Antonescu [PersonRank 2]

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
16 years ago5,062 views

Will it allow you to track adsense activity? Guess not but nice to be dreaming :D

Adam Dempsey [PersonRank 3]

16 years ago #

Yea i've always thought it would be really useful to have analytics and adsense linked!

Ryan [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Razvan, it's already possible to track adsense activity. You just need to get a little bit creative with some javascript. MyBlogLog stats seem to track it pretty well.

I wish they'd implement it officially like they do with adwords so we can bring over revenue as well. A google webmaster tools tie in should be in order as well.

They should also add a common hitslink feature that many of my clients love: latest visitors.

It simply shows the last 100 people to visit your website, their IP, search terms, path, etc. Of course, this would be a real time report, which Google doesn't currently do, but it can be useful for finding discussions relevant to your site as they happen.

16 years ago #

Oh well, I used that but I really wanted all my data in one place :D

16 years ago #

Search Engine Journal says: "You can track user interactions with AJAX, JavaScript, Flash movies, page gadgets, downloads and other multimedia Web 2.0 experiences."

Adsense is Javascript so...hmm...maybe Xmas is early this year

Veky [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Does anybody know when will we be able to track our GooglePages via GAnalytics, without resorting to ugly hacks like http://gpxfiles.googlepages.com/googleanalytics? Seems like the integration should be really trivial.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!