Thursday, November 1, 2007
16 years ago2,960 views

Mobile:
http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/mobile/index.html

Code:
http://code.google.com

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

These redesigns were most needed because of the expanding mobile products and the long list of links on the Google Code menu,

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

> Mobile:
> google.com/intl/en_us/mobile/i ...

Not bad, though I think it makes more sense to use semi "physical" metaphors, a tab is not usually meant to expand something (but to switch to an alternative layer not containing the stuff from the other layer). For that, a big visible "expand" link below the popular stuff might have been better.

> Code:
> code.google.com

Looks nice. Clean, friendly, big...
It could be made a bit clearer though that the blue areas in the boxes can be expanded, e.g. maybe by underlining the black text in them...

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I like the redesigned code site. As for Mobile, I really haven't used that page much since I've gotten an iPhone.

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

The Mobile's design has been around for about a month...

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I want Google SMS UK back :-(

Tue Abrahamsen [PersonRank 7]

16 years ago #

Google Code redesigns kills my Internet Explorer at work every time – the site loads, then stalls. :(

Tue Abrahamsen [PersonRank 7]

16 years ago #

Nice – I got myself a lego-block as avatar :) How did you know I was from Denmark? ;)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Wow there was lot's of logo's today, keith miliveilla and you!

Keith Chan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I like the mobile one ... nice and clear .. I don't use Google Code a lot .. so can't really comment on it.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!