Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[OT] Can anyone make or know of this Greasemonkey Script?

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
16 years ago2,544 views

Basically, The script im looking for is one that can check all the checkboxes on a page when initiated...

...does anyone know if this exists or if it would be easy/possible to make?

I do a lot of clicking recently sometimes almost 300 boxes on a page and there is no select all :(

Please help

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

You can also do this with a bookmarklet (a JavaScrit executed as bookmark) – here's one called Tick All (scroll down):
http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/bookmarklets.html

Drag & drop the link to your browser's link toolbar or similar. I didn't test this though... let us know if this works OK pls...

16 years ago #

Works like a charm! Thanks million billion Philipp,(1.000.000.000.000.000, right?)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Funnily enough, I wrote a bookmarklet to do exactly this just a couple of days ago too. Are we seeing an increase in the number of checkboxes being used on web pages? :-)

16 years ago #

lol, what a coincidence, i was using it to select friends on a social network (yes I finally joined Bebo :(sorry martin, im such a hypocrit!!!)

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

This Martin or the other Martin? :D
Checkboxes? Trying to tick everything on the Friend story page? Why?

16 years ago #

No, on the friends friend thingy, you kno, I think it's new. OS you can add like 400 ppl at once

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Oh yeah, actually that's been there for ages but I don't bother with it :D

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!