Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Bonnie Brown On Her Years at Google  (View post)

Mysterius [PersonRank 10]

Friday, November 23, 2007
16 years ago8,984 views

Heh, nice interview, Philipp!

I hope I'll be able to find a copy of this book. It sounds good. :)

David Mulder [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

"OK. So in the beginning, there were like 40 employees with you, right? Did you massage all of them, like Sergey Brin, Larry Page...?

Yes, mostly all of them. Sergey and Larry included."

Yeah, right... really intelligent question... :P

But this interview really make me wonder whether maybe I should buy that book. It sounds quite interesting...

stefan2904 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

yep, me too!

Winston [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Philipp , a wonderful interview .

When the book is out on the market , will buy one to read .
It really amazing .

Do notify us on your blog when the book it out .

Dave Nadeau [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Good interview-excellent read...
kept my attention, and I can't say I'm a big reader, but that's changing too!
I like the fact that Bonnie is a strong Christian ;)

Eugene Villar [PersonRank 5]

16 years ago #

This is probably one of the nicest interviews you did on Blogoscoped. The other favorite of mine is the one with Matthias Schindler (since I'm a Wikipedian). :-)

Julie Smith [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

What a GREAT interview!!!!

I know Bonnie is going to have 1,000 pre-release galleys of her book at a speaking engagement in San Jose on December 11. Then we'll be able to buy her book on her website www.giiglebook.com sometime in December – I already have my "pre-order" in. I emailed her agent and found out that the galley will be a little different than the book that will be released at the end of the year. Just a few editorial changes, she said. Nothing major.

Bonnie is awesome. I'm so happy for her. Thanks Philipp!

sosascha [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

got to follow my "pre commentators"! -> real nice interview, Philipp, congatulations!

js0n [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

Excellent Interview!

JohnMu [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Nice interview, both of you. Maybe it's a good thing the Japanese massage chairs can't talk :D

Nikita Kondraskov [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

Great interview.
I like her way to answer in a direct way.
The book must be very well written.

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

If Google has scaled linearly, there would need to be at least 250 masseuses by now.

Julie Smith [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

YAY! You can buy her book now on her Web site: www.giiglebook.com and it's available in almost all countries too!

Jodie Hart [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Thank you, for including this story because of the encouragement that it gives to young Massage Therapists; i.e., it changes the paradigm that we face because it shows that there are Success Stories and Heroes that actually make it good instead of having to struggle to keep the VW fixed and running.

It's more than a book – it's a Success Story!

Every company should have a Resident Massage Therapist, and every Massage Therapist should have Options.

Thank you, Bonnie, for leading the way!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!