Google Blogoscoped

Forum

In regards to my "demise" :)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, December 27, 2007
16 years ago4,258 views

Hey guys, I spent some time with my family during Xmas, my wife and I are quite alright despite some trolls who posted under various names pretending to be either me or family members looking for me (none of which is true). Some of the threads used one person posing as multiple persona to keep the trolling buzz going (e.g. both "Philippe" and "Jon" were the same person; and as you might have guessed, there is no "Ahrens Lenssen"). I noted down the respective IPs for banning, removed all related threads, and just wanted to let those who sincerely worried know that I'm fine!

While I took my laptop while I was away, I forgot the battery cable and figured I might as well take the time-out to spend time with family :)
For reference, I *will* be on vacation during January 5th-19th (yes, skiing!), but I hope to invite some to post in the meantime, like Tony Ruscoe.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

YAY!!! We love you! I was sooo worried....that sounds more like you!

Avrohom Eliezer Friedman (AEF) [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Thank G-D

My heart was pounding like a drum.

16 years ago #

(Yes James, I am the only one who can post in this forum using this name, so this message is authentic. For further verification in the future also feel free to drop me an email...)

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

phewwwwww... thanks real Philipp

/pd [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

ok thats kewl.. and can you pick up your phone dude :)-

16 years ago #

Thanks for calling Peter... :)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Ha! we knew you'd have his digits Peter! (me avrohom and Tom were doing detective work)

drtimofey [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Glad to have you back!

drtimofey [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I bet Philipp feels special now;)

NateDawg [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Good to hear your still alive. I hope you and your wife have a great vacation.

/pd [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Philipp – it was a pleasure to speak to you.. but I /we was really worried!!

anyway..its back to the grind 4 me.. between cuttin Bhutto stuff on twitter and studying for my exams (due by the close of 31st)- this philipp thingy really threw a wrench in my "wa" -!!!

now all seems ok.. ttyl :)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I've just come back online after a couple of days away too and James and NateDawg have just quickly filled me in! (Thanks to those who sent me a couple of messages too – had I received them before Philipp's return, I would have obviously been able to confirm the truth!)

Martin Porcheron [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Glad to here you're ok Philipp! Had me worried there...

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

:-) That's all for me folks...

Garett Rogers [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Thanks for posting Philipp... that was quite a scare!

hope you are enjoying your holidays!
Garett

Kirby Witmer [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

:)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!