Google Blogoscoped

Forum

More than on webpage?

Maurice [PersonRank 0]

Thursday, October 27, 2005
18 years ago

Hi, I'm trying to create a blog at www.blogger.com but i was wondering if it were possible to create a blog with more than one page?

I want an introductory page and then i want my blog and i want a guess book page also.

Can this be done? Will blogger.com allow more than one page?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Do you intend to host the blog on your own server, or on *.blogspot.com? If all else fails, I'm sure you could simply write a blog post for the introduction, and then link to that from the (customizable) navigation section. As for a guestbook – comments are the way to go for blogs, unless you want a full-fledged forum. In that case, I don't think Blogger provides that out-of-the-box...

Maurice [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

So basically you are saying i start a blog and then create another blog with a link from the first blog to the second.

I don't want to host my own blog. Unless i can find some free hosting.

What is advanced blogger? Is that hosting your page?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

No, I moved away from Blogger onto my own software, but I did use Blogger Pro once to run this blog.

No, I didn't mean you should create a second blog – just create a *post* to link to then.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!