Google Blogoscoped

Forum

public contact to google zurich [?]

stefan2904 [PersonRank 10]

Friday, January 18, 2008
13 years ago3,841 views

hy,
my schoolclass is going to visit Switzerland for a week in may and we would like to visit google zurich if this is possible. sadly, we don't know who we should ask for it. do you? thanks!

ps: my mail address is stefan2904[AT]gmail.com

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

also, i want to email google dublin, but they have NO contact info anywhere I can find (sorry to thread share :(*feels guilty)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

Phone numbers and addresses for both offices are listed here:

google.com/corporate/address.h ...

You don't *always* have to use email you know... ;-)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

What!?! Now I have to buy paper! And envelope! And a stamp! Or a telephone! and Pay a bill!

Nah, just kidding, thanks Super-Tony

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

press[put at-character here]google.com is also a good first start for any kind of query...

13 years ago #

> Members of the press, please email press[put at-character here]google.com
> Note: If you aren't a member of the press and write to this alias, you will not receive a response.

13 years ago #

Maybe tell them you'll bring a camera... in this day and age with blogs, online video, online photo galleries, forums and so on, in a way we're all press :)

13 years ago #

PS: If you want to snap pics you can also write a guest post here with your pics...

13 years ago #

yes, i will see if this is possible...

ps: you (and everybody else) are still invited to barcamp.at/BarCamp_Senza_Confi ... ;-)

hebbet [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

Why didn't you Link to your articel in GoogleWatchblog?
googlewatchblog.de/2008/01/02/ ...

13 years ago #

because the wiki is more relevant and you have to register there if you want to come (not required but desirable).

This thread is locked as it's old... but you can create a new thread in the forum. 

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!