Google Blogoscoped

Forum

50 Google Calendar Tips  (View post)

Stephan Locher [PersonRank 9]

Tuesday, January 22, 2008
16 years ago3,418 views

Nice Feature with the weather, but it shows some strange behaviour:

After clicking on the Icon it opens a overlay with the 5 day forecast for the choosen city(I tested it with Berne, BE) but the highest temperature in the overlay is always one °C higher than the value shown as title.

For example the title for today is "Vorhersage für Bern (-1° | 5°)" but under the picture it shows -1° | 6°. The low value is correct exept on friday where it shows -10° and -11°. The Fahrenheit values are the same in title and overlay.

I just tested it with Berlin and there is a similar behaviour but this time sometimes the high value is correct but the low value isn't and on Friday the Fahrenheit value is wrong as well: "Vorhersage für Berlin (35° | 43°)" comapred to 35° | 42° in the overlay.

Any one has an idea why this happens? My first guess is some sort of rounding against just cutting of something after the comma.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I added the weather calendar but now I can't seem to delete it. The Settings -> Calendar tab has a Hide and Delete function, but whenever I use it and later return back to Google Calendar, the weather calendar is back.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!