Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Reader "Keep Unred"checkbox broken?

Alberto [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, November 2, 2005
18 years ago

Hi, recently I have noticed that I cannot mark any items "Keep Unread" in Google Reader. Once I check the box and move to a new item, the Item I checked remains "read". When I click on it once again the Keep Unread checkbox is once again unchecked.

Anybody else notice this?

Alberto [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Hmm, same things goes for the labels. I am unable to add any labels to individual items. I save the labels and move away to a different item, but once I return to the original itam, the labels I saved are not there.

Am I hte only one experiencing these two problems?

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Neither of those things are working for me either...hmmm...

Jamie [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Reader made a change within the last couple of days. One of the complaints posted here was that you had to navigate away from an item for it to be marked as read. This has been fixed. The change could be impacting your checkbox.

Alberto [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

That sounds like a plausible explanation. I have sent an email to labs+reader[put at-character here]google.com explaining the issues. Let's see if they respond to it.

Alberto [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

There's also a few posts on this in the Google Reader Google Group, so I expect they'll fix it soon.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!