Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Online Challenge

Jérôme Flipo [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
16 years ago2,746 views

Hi all,

I'm part of the Google Online Marketing Challenge, and I would like to know if some of you have already used Adwords for different kind of business: as we have to select a business among all industries, I think that the sector is crucial to get the best results of the campaign (and even more important than the business itself). What do you think?

Google recommends to avoid the following businesses: Web Hosting, Web Design Agencies, Insurance Companies, Mortgage Agencies, Debt, Consolidation Companies, Multi-level Marketer, Distributors, Affiliate Companies.

Any advise? If you want a free online ad campaign, to submit a friend's business or feedback from the challenge, email me at jeromeflipo+goc (at gmail.com)

Jérôme Flipo [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

If a French firm/start-up is interested in participating in the challenge, please fill the from here (http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pA2jcdfjkhv2NhAkW0pcRCA). We will select our partner very soon, so this is the last chance to get a free 200$ Google Adwords campaign for your company!

[Link fixed – Tony]

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!