Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Paul Buchheit On Success Factors For Start-Ups  (View post)

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

Monday, February 18, 2008
16 years ago3,302 views

agree with Paul Buchheit, enough is prefect. we do not need to pay 100USD to buy a 10USD worthy cigarettes. Google puting the many energies on the wrong points.

Bilal [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

The most important is to ensure a defined threshold. I don't think enough is perfect however enough is sufficient to some levels, now it is about to find a good trade-off between cost and the added value by any technology.

Its is evident that the most important thing is to answer what people need. but how to determine what people need, here is the core of the problem. you must be a ingenious to find good ideas and make good choices after ...

for Google, i think that what makes this name is effectively good ideas and choices. but these days i hear more about ex-google employees that about google employees ... is there any massive Migration!!!

Andy Wong [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Good application for user needs is the foundation of success, and high-tech by smart team is a technical barrier to deter follow-up competitors.

Good application without high-tech, please run fast, and good luck.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!