Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Lost and Found via Google  (View post)

Jess Lee [PersonRank 1]

Wednesday, February 20, 2008
16 years ago3,374 views

Google Suggest has some pretty funny suggestions too. "I lost my" brings up "I lost my number can I have yours".

Steve [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Hahaha. "I found a duck". Let me tell you, if I have a nickel for every time I said that, I'd be able to buy duck soup instead of having to 'find' ducks all the time...

Wanted to let you know about a newsreader out there that exists that bases it's content on what the user actually WANTS to see. It's called 'Sprout'. Very intuitive, quickly learns what you like to read and what doesn't interest you. There's a free trial on now. You can find it here: www.yoursprout.ca.

Lizzy [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

I run a website – www.losersweepers.com, for all things lost and found, and can add to this thread that there are some pretty strange things lost in this world. As far as I know, noone has reported their duck missing which is a shame as I would love to reunite that animal with it's distraught owner. Maybe the person who lost their bear also lost their duck after a nasty incident in the back yard?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!