Google Blogoscoped

Forum

what's wrong with gmail?

Lucy [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
16 years ago3,618 views

I've been using gmail for more than one year, and it has been working well, until recently, it stops every two seconds, and tells me they encounter a technical problem, during that time no matter what I do the window is not responding. Anyone has the same problem? Or know how to deal with it?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Lucy, which operating system, browser (and if any, Greasemonkey extensions or other plug-ins), and browser version are you using? Also, which version of Gmail do you use, the old or new (check if you see "Older version" linked on top)?

JV [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

I too have been facing same problem. I do not doubt on my browser or net connection because sometime gmail works sometime it doesnt.

Akshay [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

I have some problem with G talk . It was working fine until recently , it has just stopped working. Whenever , i login , i can see the status message and my display pic as well , but then i can't see my friend list or anything.The messenger screen just freezes and then i can't even click on Settings or Help or anything . Im forced to close it . I tried uninstalling and re-installing it but to no avail . Il be thankful if anyone helps me resolve this issue.

kate Dunlevie [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

I too have the same issues. I try to log in and the message 'loading....' appears and stays on the screen indefinately.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!