Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[OT] Senior Prank Ideas

Anonymous [PersonRank 0]

Friday, April 4, 2008
16 years ago4,451 views

Does anybody have some good ideas for a senior prank?

Some guidelines are that they should all be in relatively good taste and nothing that will be too hard for other people to clean up.

One idea i had was to somehow take over the intercom system of the school and play either Butterfly (Pikachu Mix) by Smile.dk (jamminraccoons.org/josh/smile.dk/butterfly%20(pikachu).mp3) or something similar on repeat for the entire day.

Brinke Guthrie [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

well, me and a couple other guys took all the handles off the water fountains and toilets, put 'em in a box and hid them in the ceiling of the mechanical drawing room. that was fun.

that plus putting all the FOR SALE signs from the local realtor on the front lawn. that wasn't mine, tho.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Taking all those handles off makes a lot of work for custodians which i think goes against the guidelines. There should be some wiki for this stuff :P

Brinke Guthrie [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Our class president, boy scout that he was, turned us in. We had to clean up the football stadium for graduation...and promptly ended up getting in a rock fight.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

<<One idea i had was to somehow take over the intercom system of the school and play either Butterfly (Pikachu Mix) by Smile.dk (jamminraccoons.org/josh/smile.dk/butterfly%20(pikachu).mp3) or something similar on repeat for the entire day.>>

Or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!