Google Blogoscoped

Forum

"Google Movie" Dead?

DPic [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, April 6, 2008
16 years ago2,628 views

Broken Arrows, yeah, remember that? The blog hasn't been updated in a while http://www.brokenarrowsthemovie.com/ and IMDB says it's a 2007 movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0447879/ but i don't think it was ever released. Anybody know what happened to it?

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Last year I remember that I've wrote about that movie on Zorgloob, saying something like "next month this movie will be release". And you are right, then nothing happened.
Maybe it will be released on Youtube :-P

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I was looking forward to seeing it :(Any ideas on how to find out what happened?

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I tried emailing but the account is dead and i got this auto-response--

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at alayta.pair.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<brokenarrowsproductions[put at-character here]yahoo.com>:
209.191.88.239 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to brokenarrowsproductions[put at-character here]yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. – mta411.mail.mud.yahoo.com"

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Am i the only one bummed out about this? Doesn't anybody want to know what happened to the movie that was personally funded by the Google guys?

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

This movie will be released with "Google AdSense for movies", still under development ;-)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Yeah i was looking forward too... some form of adsense in the movie wouldn't surprise me in the least Tom :D

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Ads relative to movie theater: for pop-corn, soda, condom... ^^
I bet Google or another big company will do that within the 10 next years.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!