Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How Blogoscoped is always the first on news

Luka [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, April 10, 2008
16 years ago7,866 views

During a Chat with TOMHTML :

TOMHTML : I would like to do an article about Google maps Torch Relay coverage in China, but Philipp allready published it.

Me : Well, it's clear for me now, Philipp is the first human with neural interface with Google Bot, as the news is published, Philipp knows it.

TOMHTML : LOL

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

And my privacy?! lol
Anyway, it fun to see that Philipp posted and article about something* I thought I was the alone one to have seen it :)
Good job Philipp

(*) the videos and no report of protests on CCTV

Ianf [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Yes, Blogoscoped is always first with the news, because there are people here who scan news sources[*] and selflessly and unremuneratively devote their lives to regurgitation of said news [ sample: http://blogoscoped.com/forum/128651.html] for the benefit of themselves, and other similarly self-unemployed, selflessly-until-dawn-of-sunset-toiling fellow blogoscoperatti.

[*] "news" HAVE to come from somewhere, and, because of the existence of unambiguous, direct-access, near-instantaneous urls and thus news-content validation, they can not all be simply invented!

[tags removed (?)]

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Agreed, this blog/ forum is definitely team work when it comes to discovering news, applying analysis, email tips and so on!

It's interesting how news discovery and the news landscape has drastically changed almost every year ever since I started in 2003... a "Blogoscoped work day" for me is almost redefined every year.

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I'm wondering if you doesn't work too much on Blogoscoped when you are working, I mean, at your workplace. In fact I don't even know if you are employed or if you are a professionnal blogger.

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

TOMHTML, how do you not know that?

<< About me: I'm from Germany and I'm doing this blog and my other sites & related projects full-time... >>

http://blogoscoped.com/google-blog.html

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Even I knew that Tom!

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Damned! I go so often of this site that I could set it has my startup page, however I have never seen this page! Thank you Tony, and James ;-)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

has any1 figure out reason makes the google logo black/white when the the term "make google logo black and white " and I'm lucky button is hit ?
if we enter in "make google logo gray and blue" , so why does google permit a change to thier logo in B/W and no other color schema ?

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Here's the reason:

http://www.google.com/search?q=make+google+logo+black+and+white

(I'm Feeling Lucky = the first search result)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!