Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google News Now in Search History  (View post)

Justin Pfister [PersonRank 10]

Friday, November 11, 2005
18 years ago

For the past 200 days, I average 13.78 Google Searches per day.

BrianS [PersonRank 7]

18 years ago #

Did you calculate this manually?

18 years ago #

Yes I did. I took the total search number and then took the date difference between now and first date I started using Google Search History.

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I average 30.29. anyone notice any changes in the search history page? i saw that teh green colors change now to account for your personal minima/maxima for the month your're viewing. it feels like there were some minor design changes.

18 years ago #

Caleb seems to be the Google Search Champion so far.. I don't know if more searches is a good thing.. but for this, lets just say it is ;)

Andrew Hitchcock [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

In the 206 days I've been using it, I've averaged 27 searches per day. Unfortunately, I was gone for two weeks over the summer which made my average fall below 30 and it hasn't recovered. Also, this doesn't include searches I made while on the job, which is another thousand some, I think.

Also, the scaling thing isn't that new. Last May, I think, mine is scaled so the top range is 76+ searches in a day. It happened at the time, so the scaling has always been around, I think.

Brad [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I don't use Search History... I hate that Google saves even the searches from which I don't click any links. I usually refine quires endlessly based on the snippets Google serves up, so I end up with a ton of searches without any clicked results. It just looks way too messy, and I'd rather not see all those since I would hardly ever refer to my History in the future anyway.

jds [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Yes I did. I took the total search number....<a href="lal">.</a>

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!