Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Chinese Hackers Take Down SportsNetwork

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

Monday, April 21, 2008
16 years ago3,295 views

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/04/21/chinese-hackers-take-down-sportsnetwork/

Another fake new?
Another CNNed designs?(CNN now already become a word, the meaning is lie)?
A special PR way for a website?

Pierre S [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

A glimpse of things to come I guess.
We'll soon seen how online war car be harmful. At least, as long as they don't hack into hospitals or provoke an economic crisis, no one will be killed

/pd [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

there is the site anti-cnn.com that was luanched 1 month ago. This is primarily focused on the news of CNN bias.

The Chinese have a whole bunch of hackers that can really do some damage. In fact last yr they were after the Us-DoD sites in a 'hailstorm' . Taking down a simple website is just a couple of pranks to make a point.

"they don't hack into hospitals" – I dont think so.. they are professional of information warfare.

"provoke an economic crisis" – I cant say they won't. its just a finanical thing, its easier to drop the valuation of the USD and then the US debt ratio just moves way up .. After all China already owns US. The US just dont want to accept that fact!!

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here]/pd

China only own USD papers. The USA gov try to make USD down. So the result is, China used the real goods to get many USD papers. Stupid!

For finanical, China made a big mistake. It should based on Reciprocal trade. You sell to me, I sell to you. To make balance. The truth behind the money is reall goods.

In Fact, USA want to sell many products to China to keep its credit, but USA afraid of safty. China want USA's plane, boat, many many. Only China is a member of NATO, USA can dare to sell.

Now, China have to try the new market, Russia and middle Asia, many Economists are talking about sell to Russia and Middle Asia, they have oil, plane, boat we need, and we have Labors they need. They did not need to work hard, and will have rich lives like American. They can pay Roubles.

Some Economists also talked about Rouble-RMB united money.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!