Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Wendy Cheng, Full-Time Blogging  (View post)

nice interview [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, November 15, 2005
18 years ago

Well Philipp, I guess we know which of the 40 faces first caught your eye. :)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Actually, I started the interview before adding her to FortyFaces :)
And thanks.

Justin Pfister [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Philipp is probably supported by hundreds of bloggers who go 100% siao if anyone tried to interfere with his website.

Justin Pfister [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Why didn't you ask why she still uses the .blogspot domain? Her blog is so popular and I've never understood why she hasn't gotten her own domain. Then China would be able to see it, right?

John [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Can't believe someone beat me to the "40 faces" punchline.... ;-) Seriously, though, I found Wendy's blog at the w/e through 40 Faces, & so you can count that as a traffic-growing, buzz-spreading success....

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I don't think Blogspot is too bad... if 10,000 people have it bookmarked, it's a lil risky to move... (PageRank notwithstanding...)

Leon [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Oh my...im so surprised that her fame spreads even to this blog. Being a Singaporean as well, I used to read her blog everyday. Her blog was hot topic among my friends! Then I stopped simply because her posts are all so lengthy.

It was fun trying to see if her face is really photoshop'ed when we saw her in person. :D

ml [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

"It can’t be accessed, that I am sure. Bah humbug, that adds one more thing to dislike about Blogger!"

Interesting how she sees it as a problem with Blogger rather than the Chinese government.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!