Google Blogoscoped

Forum

55 Ways: Release Versions  (View post)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

Friday, November 18, 2005
18 years ago

I'm really looking forward to reading this book. (I'm still trying to think of ways to have fun with Google that haven't been mentioned already!)

BTW, I just went to http://55fun.com and saw the title in the HTML was 55ways.com. Did you try to get that domain first? I notice that it's for sale via BuyDomains...

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Heh. That must have been a left-over from my domain research. It's fixed now. Yes, I checked a lot of domains, but didn't want any that's owned by one of those doman grabbers, even though I would indeed have preferred 55ways.com. The only other free good domain I liked was Google55.com, but I didn't want to get into any trademark lawsuits.

By the way, to inspire fun things to think of: I want to have Google-related riddles that work offline as well. I already know of 1 or 2 but could write more chapters in that direction. I love books with riddles :)

Nathan Weinberg [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

Just promise it won't be a four-year Google beta :-)

Justin Pfister [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Yeah. 4 year Beta and have the book price = (Google's Stock Price divided by 'e')

sabadash [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I'd be more than willing to go over your beta for you.

I've been writing and publishing my own material since high school and have some interest in and knowledge of Google.

"sabadash" <dashboxes-blogoscoped[put at-character here]yahoo.com>

"-"

Jordan Hamer [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Hey, I'm 15 and would be willing to beta test your book haha, anyway yeah just letting you know.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Jordan, can you please email your email address to philipp.lenssen[put at-character here]gmail.com , thanks.

Joey Jakubowski [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I'm an age twelve to fifteen too and interested, if Jordan hasn't already filled your position.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!