Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Totlol: YouTube Videos for Toddlers  (View post)

Lalo [PersonRank 1]

Monday, June 16, 2008
16 years ago4,964 views

Now this is a great idea for a website. It involves kids early with computers and is a safe site that the entire family can enjoy with the little ones.
Kudos

[Signature removed]

JR [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

Thank you Ron!! And you too PL for posting this..!

This will be greatly appreciated in our home..

Ahab [PersonRank 5]

16 years ago #

The Googleheads song reminds me of Barney the purple dinosaur...

Rich [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Used in moderation, of course, this could be a great way to recover some sanity.

Andy Wong [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Enough is enough! We already have enough TV babies, now you are going to have YouTube babies. Is it really good idea to have your TV/computer monitor as your baby sitter?

To me, this post is an alarm to me: how the commercial interests of some companies have been changing the way of raising kids, effecting their whole life.

I would let my babies see more real trees, toys, houses, animals, cars and all sort of real objects in real 3D environment.

tony coaldwell [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Hey, there is a funny video on youtube about a kids t.v show, search banned commercials and go on rainbow kids immutal show last ep.

john hulse [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

i think there is to meny kids tv shows on tv these days.

jf [PersonRank 5]

16 years ago #

this is pretty cool – because you never know whats going to come up in the "related" video section on youtube.

well done to this guy for creating a niche site that parents will use.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!