Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Tech on the Toilet (Pic)  (View post)

Olivier [PersonRank 1]

Monday, September 1, 2008
15 years ago4,519 views

I thought guest visitors weren't allowed to disclose anything from inside any Google office ? Both times I visited London and Paris offices I had to sign a strict NDA.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Olivier, you might get special permits though. Not sure if that was the case here, but when I went to Google Hamburg I asked for permission to take photos and it was granted.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Me too when i visited the office in Tel Aviv.

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

I don't remember signing an NDA when I was at Google Paris for Press Day 2007.

Olivier [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

I signed a NDA on a touch pad with a digital pen, before retrieving the actual badge. I remember that clearly in London, my mind is blurry for the Paris office now that you mention it. :)

Neville Hobson [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I took the pic in the men's loo, standing having a, well, you know. It was posted on the wall right at eye level. Not too bad for one-handed snapping with my N95 8GB.

To the point re NDA. None requested by anyone at Google. But I appreciated the fact that I was inside Google's office so I took no other photos apart from those of the dinner that I was at, as did many of the attendees.

Matt [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I thought Google use Linux for their desktop PC's?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!