Google Blogoscoped

Forum

GoogleCashKey.com

gary price [PersonRank 10]

Monday, September 1, 2008
15 years ago4,964 views

We just noticed that late last week Google became listed as the registrant of: GoogleCashKey.com

The domain was first registered late last year to Domains by Proxy, then to a company in India, and now to Google Inc.

Any ideas or is Google just increasing their domain inventory?

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Gary, did you see this comment about the memoryhog.net domain?

http://blogoscoped.com/forum/139142.html#id139202

gary price [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Tony, thanks for pointing it out. I missed it.

Always a good idea to be looking for new/changed/updated domains. Now the MemoryHog mystery has been solved.

cheers,
gary

BALASHANKAR P.S. [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

Subject: downloading of e book (GoogleCash-2 Program)

dear Sirs,

I enrolled myself and got the ID No. also. With lot of hopes I started to go through

the e-book. But alas! I could get disappointment only on the following outcome:

I could not open the book at all. Every time I try to open, the message appears that in my system, the anti-virus or firewall in my system prevents the e-book to get opened.

I am giving the user I.D., password etc carefully and have been trying repeatedly, in vain.

What am I to do at this juncture? Already nearly 5 months have lapsed since I paid the amount with the fond hope of reaping the benefit. But everything in vain repeatedly..

Kindly advise me how to overcome the problem. While it comes from the brand Google, we do treat it with respect. Hope it may not be one among the several other companies calling for Data Entry or Earning cash through Internet arrangement programs, which ultimately turn out to be unplesant experiences.

Thanking you and awaiting your reply,

BALASHANKAR P.S.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!