Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Chrome Links on Google Homepages, With an Error in Germany  (View post)

Adhip Gupta [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, September 3, 2008
15 years ago3,623 views

If you goto www.google.com using the Chrome browser, the link does not appear! :)

abeen [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

I have also noticed something before ने in google.com.np, saw in this following blog
http://abeen0.blogspot.com/2008/09/google-chrome-and-googlecomnp.html

Sarah Benjamin [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

Folks, If technology (corporations who develope) do not recreate themselves then what? Imagine a world where we must use the tools we are all familiar with. Okay by me quite frankly. But, in fact, if there is a "cloud" out there which can do more than support more buying and upgrades and money out of my pocket, that works – and that works better- then perhaps I would spend more than I already have to even be on line.

The world needs to divorce themselves from "new" and concentrate on being proficient on using what exists Corporations have to generate profits for shareholders. Drop the fast buck tech stocks and get into staples.

Let Cisco and the network people make it run to meet our needs. Eat vegetables, loose weight, get off your screen and back into life. Go for a hosted dumb terminal and EVERYONE will know what you are up to.

Georgi Georgiev [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

Then what will you say about the link to Chrome on Google.bg (Bulgaria) – it was simply broken, throwing a 400 Bad Request error...

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!