Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Calendar strange behavior

Marty191 [PersonRank 3]

Friday, October 31, 2008
15 years ago2,978 views

When I usually clicked on whatever event at Google Calendar, it showed me bubble with event name and with link to view details, now it automatic send me to detailed page of event, no bubble :(

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

I think this was updated yesterday, along with showing little icons to indicate whether the event is recurring or has reminders setup. (At least I'm pretty sure these icons weren't previously shown in the Month view.)

Sander [PersonRank 4]

15 years ago #

I still get the bubble when I click the time in stead of the title

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Well spotted Sander. That was beginning to annoy me.

Marty191 [PersonRank 3]

15 years ago #

now i see, i'am using 2 weeks mode, and beside every event is little icon that popup bubble, but its stupid because some events have too long title, therefore i cant reach that ending with popup icon

DaveB [PersonRank 3]

15 years ago #

It appears that clicking on the test of an event takes you to the details page, but clicking anywhere else (time of event, or background of all day events) will still get you the pop-up window.

v.ovcacik [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

Hi,
this really annoys me. I usually use all-day events with quite long texts. I was used to use pop up bubble for reading whole text of event...
So I don't have time of event or new icons to click on. And clicking background of event? :-) Well it's pixel hunting.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!