Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[Google paedophilia & bad freeware]

keith jones [PersonRank 0]

Saturday, November 1, 2008
15 years ago2,105 views

I campaign against Mafia in my free time ([endmafia.com]) & have had problems with some Mafia produced software. Generaly things cretaed by Microsoft have been trustworthy (other than they come under attack by these organised criminals constantly). I would try to stay clear of free programs if you are looking for security. I've had problems with AGV, McAfee, Yahoo & Google, and software produced by both. Also they rig their search results, you may remember Google being sued for promoting paedophile content at a huge profit, and then refusing to hand over a weeks worth of search terms to the US department of Justice. I would use live search or ask.com which I've found ot be better. If you need free software Ashampoo has worked well for me.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

<<...you may remember Google being sued for promoting paedophile content at a huge profit...>>

Really?

All of this seems a bit...iffy if you ass me.

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

<< ... and then refusing to hand over a weeks worth of search terms to the US department of Justice >>

I thought that was a very good thing.

NeoPHILiya 3.0 [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

so wats ur point ???!!! can u be more to the point ?

<<...you may remember Google being sued for promoting paedophile content at a huge profit...>>

is that so!!!!!!!!! in 8 yr surfing experience i never found that kind of news (may be i missed some) . can show us some prof (i.e. news link) . other not make fake allegation plz

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!