beussery [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
15 years ago3,267 views

Anyone noticed this in their Gmail?

beussery [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

What's new in Gmail?

15 new Labs features to try out

From the useful to the playful, there's a whole lot more to play with in Gmail Labs, our testing ground for experimental features. Here's a taste of what's new since Labs first launched:

* Google Calendar and Docs gadgets
   * A forgotten attachment detector
   * Advanced IMAP controls
   * Canned responses to save and send common replies automatically

Turn on these and more from the Labs tab under Settings, and don't forget to let us know what you think. Learn more
Gmail on Android

Gmail is now available on the world's first Android-powered phone, the T-Mobile G1. All of the features you love about Gmail on your computer, plus real time push email so you never need to refresh your inbox. Learn more
Emoticons – they're not just for chat anymore

Express yourself with emoticons from to or even . Click the button when composing a message in "Rich formatting" mode, or choose the new emoticons tab in chat, and express yourself to your 's desire. Learn more
Gmail for mobile 2.0

Save multiple mobile drafts, compose and read recent email offline, use new shortcut keys and more. Download Gmail for mobile 2.0 for your BlackBerry or J2ME phone by going to m.google.com/mail in your mobile browser.

NeoPHILiya 3.0 [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

yes i can it in my a/c too

WebSonic.nl [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Yes i saw it yesterday in my account.

Jim [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

The title "New! A bunch of stuff" seems like it has been written by someone with a less than savory IQ. I wish they'd change it.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!