Google Blogoscoped

Forum

360 degree panoramas in Google Earth

WebSonic.nl [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, November 20, 2008
15 years ago2,096 views

"This week, we've started to feature another layer in the Google Earth Gallery, showing several thousand panoramic views provided by 360cities.net. This layer contains exciting 360 degree panoramas from a variety of great photographs taken all over the world!"

http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2008/11/360-degree-panoramas-in-google-earth.html

hebbet [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

[put at-character here]WebSonic.nl:
I think most of the readers of blogoscoped have more or less all feeds of the Google blogs in their Google reader. I think it is ok to pick some of them and post a excerpt here too start a discussion.
But you copy nearly all posts here and "destroy" so the overview. i don't think that is necessary.

No offense meaning. I don't want to hurt you, if so, sorry

WebSonic.nl [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Alrighty :-)

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Hebbet is right, a kind of point of view should be useful ;)

360° panoramas? Street view wasn't enough?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

I think the difficulty is that we all have different types of reading news. Some might read all of Google's feeds and then consider forum postings of those items duplicates. Others might prefer reading e.g. this forum instead of reading the feeds, and then are happy when those items from the feeds pop up here, and can be discussed. I'm happy for everyone who participates here, but of course it's also good to have open discussions on who prefers what types of postings, frequency, topics. Guess we all have different styles and tastes but so far we always were able to figure it out together by talking to each other openly. On that note, a big thanks to everyone here! :)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!