Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Chinese Gov't Pays Users to Comment in Their Interest  (View post)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

Monday, January 12, 2009
15 years ago4,407 views

Seriously China. You sicken me.

As I've said before, you don't try to establish yourself on the word stage by forcing your people to act a certain way and believe a certain thing.

(Also, on a side note, I don't think @albiet[put at-character here] is the correct word in that context, I think it should be something more like @Infact[put at-character here] but I might be wrong)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Oh sorry, the American keyboard is hard to get used to :/

Daniel Wang [PersonRank 1]

15 years ago #

Don't trust BBC, they are always playing an anti-China role. Go and see from other medias.

T [PersonRank 2]

15 years ago #

It's nothing, you'll get used to such things....
Propaganda of course works, but it doesn't work miracles.
The attitude of netizens of China especially the youth, includes distrust, hostility, acceptance or sometimes apathy. Although it is commonly known that we are propagandized, and most strive to find some kind of truer picture, but mostly it is impossible to not be influenced.
It is just a part of life.

Andy Wong [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Daniel Wang is typically a member of the 50-cent party which was publicly recognized by the CCP authority. The official name of the 50-cent party is Internet Commentator, and they are under the direct control of the Communism Party's Propaganda Department.

Henry Censored [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I live in Shanghai, China. Yes I do, and there's nothing wrong with China. Its not what you think and the poullution isn't that bad. There's lots of imported stuff from the US like jolly ranchers :) :) :) and airheads in the international market and it's pretty good living here. I liv in a pretty big house and yeah I'm just trying to say that its not that bad. Btw im not one of those chinese paid comment ppl lol.

Al [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I don't trust Chinese government and no BBC either. Both are bad apples and spread lies.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!