Google Blogoscoped

Forum

ADS WITHOUT SENSE

DOOGLE [PersonRank 0]

Sunday, December 18, 2005
18 years ago

ADS WITHOUT SENSE
Complete Injustice in disabling of Adsense Account.hOW GOOGLE IS ALLURING SMALL PUBLISHERS TO FARUD

I followed every policy of your company honestly without violating any guidelines. I have not generated any invalid clicks in my present accoount which you can verify.I did not hide any information not did i mislead your company in any way.My application was approved by your company after approving my details & website which adhered to your policies.I worked hard to promote your products & give good business to your company & advertisers.I failed to undestand why someone is punished unnecessarily as if they are
criminals.I am very much dissapointed that your comapny has disabled my accout unresonably without any violation, forefeited my money which i earned with my hard work.Your unresonable decesion to discontine have caused immense damage to my websites & my work. It seems the google adsense is not tranparent, Not answerable,biased,commits frauds on publishers by commiting theft their money, this is the impression publishers are slowly recogonizing all over the world. Yours is not most dangerous companies to work with, this is the impression i have got after working for you.

I will see to it that i put forward this matter with Owner of Your company,Goverment & other rederrsal platforms if i do not receive any response from you or my account is not enabled.So please
reconsider your decesion.

GOOGLE IS THE COMPANY OF THIEVIES & GANGSTERS BEWARE.

Kindly reconsider.

ADs without SENSE

samy [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Yes Google Adsense Programe Is Increasingly Loosing Its Popularity among publishers as more & more publishers are being kicked out & their money forefieted by google adsense. Its The horror Stories everywhere. I would suggest Publishers Should Leave Google Adsense or some day you may be in trouble.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!