Google Blogoscoped

Forum

YouTube Animal Cruelty Video Puts Teen Into Police Custody  (View post)

typ0w [PersonRank 1]

Monday, February 16, 2009
15 years ago5,468 views

proper link to youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjbBdDuYtM&feature=related

clyde [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

These people deserve to die!

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

http://blogoscoped.com/forum/150551.html#id150566

Hardly. This may be atrocious, but nobody deserves to die here.

John [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

There were two brothers involved, and in my opinion, they form a conspiracy to abuse this cat, and both should be considered equally culpable. It's no big surprise that people who abuse pets often grow up to commit other, often violent crimes. I haven't seen a lot of focus on the brother behind the camera, and this worries me, since I'd be just as concerned about his potential for perpetrating these acts in the future. Nobody deserves to die, but seeing things like this, you can't help but feel tremendous rage. Best to do something constructive. Adopt a pet, donate your money or time to a shelter, or participate in a Big Brothers or Big Sisters program and help put some humanity back in the world. The cat Dusty is at this time in the custody of a vet. He looks so defeated – doesn't fight or struggle at all even while he's being cruelly attacked. I hope this cat finds a great home with someone who treats him with affection and will help him get his confidence back. I hope these boys can come to understand that what they did to this cat was terrible, and that they develop a sense of humanity. That may be hoping for a lot. I don't know.

Megan [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

If I had the room in my home, I would offer myself to take either one of the cats. These kids aren't just figuring out this is "entertaining" on their own. They had to see it somewhere else and think it was a good idea. I hope that judge charges them as adults (since the beating of Dusty wasn't the first time and Lord above only knows how many times weren't recorded) and they end up in jail. I don't care how long, but just long enough for a fellow inmate to find out what they did and show them the same "respect" they showed Dusty and the other cat. They don't deserve to die. That's being too nice.
I don't care how bored or whatever he may say he was. Find a job or get a damn hobby. Abusing ANY animal is uncalled for and should get them more than a psych eval. and some community service. Take them out of their home, stick them in Juvenile detention for a while and let them stew in their crimes.
Anyone know how I could get a hold of the vet taking care of the animals? I would like to contribute to help out.

sarah [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

That is so terrible what they did. They were quite dumb to put it on utube. They deserve to be put in jail for at least 45 yrs. Animals have a life too. They deserve not be treated this way!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

These poor animals should at least live a descent life. Before thier life ends they should be taken care of not beaten or hurt in anyway!!!!!!

sarah [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I hope animals don't get hurt in anyway like how these dummy's did? I feel so sorry for an animal who gets hurt by a human. A mammal like us is getting hurt by a one of a kind species!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah [PersonRank 0]

15 years ago #

I agree with Megan! They should look for another hobby even if they were bored. So what they could not find anything else to do.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!