Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[Gmail issues]

Joel Morgan [PersonRank 0]

Thursday, April 30, 2009
15 years ago2,246 views

[...]

Please contact me at [email removed, others may be interested in the answer too]

I am working with a company that is rapidly expanding and had an email with resumes for people looking for jobs (Vital information). In this economy, my job is more important than ever to help others change their lives.

I set up a "Gmail" account on the recommendation of co-workers and now since I can't access it I will be informing everyone else in the office that there is no support or concern for "free" account users.

I have used the above yahoo account for approximately 10 years without issue.

I called google's direct line at 650-253-0000. After talking to the operator and letting them know that this was a new account, that I could tell them the 3 emails in the account and who they were from I was told to access the automated form or use the forum. Which requires a login....I was then told "Google does not offer live/phone customer or technical support for "Gmail" users....then he hung up on me.

I truly hope that someone will read this and assist me in re-establishing this account and allowing me to assist those looking for employment opportunities.

mbegin [PersonRank 10]

15 years ago #

Start here: https://services.google.com/inquiry/gmail_security1

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!